How exciting! I’ve been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”.
It feels great to know that someone has come to my blog and taken a look around.
You know the feeling. Like many bloggers, the reason I write is to be read. I want the people who visit my site to think about writing a book or essay or an article. Naturally, it is encouraging to know that a few readers are gleaning information from my blogging articles and getting inspired. Thank you so much for the nomination A. H. Amin.
1] Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2] List seven random things about yourself.
3] Nominate fifteen other blogs.
4] Notify the fifteen nominees.
5] Put the award logo on your blog.
Here are seven things other bloggers may not know about me.
1. I have 5 lovely children.
2. I’m about to be a grandfather.
3. I have a dog named Roxy. We call her Rockstar or Roxy girl. I walk her every day.
4. One of my favorite composers is Ennio Morricone.
5. I read the Bible every day.
6. Although I love reading, I would rather write a book than read a book.
7. Puns and knock-knock jokes make me laugh
Here are the blogs I am nominating. Some of these have already won awards, but you will enjoy them.
1. Superhero Nation - A great place to read articles about how to write superhero fiction, short stories, and comic books.
2. RC Gale - A blog about various spiritual ideas and issues.
3. Bucket List Publications - A blog for the adventurer.
4. Uphill Writing - A blog about the pursuit of writing books.
5. The How to Write Shop - A blog about writing for children.
6. Basic Story Structure - A blog about writing done in a very creative fashion.
7. Kid Lit - A blog about writing for children.
8. Writing for Children and Teens - A blog about writing for children.
9. Between Love and Fear - A blog about a mothers adventures with her son.
10. Writer’s Digest - A blog about writing. You will learn a lot.
11. Kellie See A photo blog that is something to see.
12. The Bard of Steel - Joaquin Pineda is a fiction writer who focuses on crime, violence, loneliness, heartbreak and other noir elements
13. Writing and Illustrating for Kids - A blog about writing.
14. Sea Punk A photo blog that will lift your mood.
15. Thought Baker - This blog will make you think.